Fear the Walking Dead has been confirmed for a fourth season by 
Some details are starting to come out about Season 3, large parts of it will take place in The United States of America, as at least two main characters (Nick and Ofelia) have returned to the U.S. from Mexico. Additionally, showrunner Dave Erickson has referred to Season 3 as "the border season". Season 2 left off with all of the main characters at or heading towards the border, including Ofelia who's met someone unpleasant but with the exception of Victor Strand who stayed behind at the Rosarito Beach Hotel. Oh, and with Luciana full of bullet holes at a border crossing.
Things We Know
- Emma Caulfield will have a recurring role.
- Daniel Sharman will be a series regular.
- Karen Bethzabe will return as Elena Reyes
- Kim Dickens as Madison Clark
- Frank Dillane as Nick Clark
- Alycia Debnam-Carey as Alicia Clark
- Maggie Grace as Althea
- Colman Domingo as Victor Strand
- Danay Garcia as Luciana Galvez
- Garret Dillahunt as John Dorie
- Sam Underwood as Jake Otto
- Daniel Sharman as a member of the Otto family 
- Dayton Callie as a member of the Otto family
- Lindsay Pulsipher as Charlene
- Lisandra Tena as Lola Guerrero
Season 3 promotional images and videos.