|“||There was blood all over her mouth, and then she came at me. She was eating them. She was eating them.||”|
— Nick to Travis, Pilot
During the day, Gloria and Nick Clark went to the Abandoned church and took drugs. Gloria died from a drug overdose while Nick was sleeping and turned. After turning, Infected Gloria presumably killed a man (off-screen) by biting his neck, and is later seen to feast on another (Druggie). At some point, Gloria was stabbed and the knife is still protruding from her chest, jammed between her ribs. While she is devouring the second man, Nick Clark approaches, searching for her in the church. When he pats her on the shoulder saying they have to get out of the church she turns to face him. He quickly recoils when he realizes that she is feeding on the corpse of a man. Infected Gloria looks at Nick and approaches him, Nick runs from the church.
Gloria appears in flashback in this episode. She and Nick are playing thumb war in a living room of a rehab clinic. Gloria is giving Nick advise on how to approach his parents and how it will cut down on his stay in rehab. She takes on the role of a therapist for Nick to vent his frustration about his father.
Later, as Gloria is meeting her parents, she hears Nick cry out in despair after hearing about the death of his father. She leaves her parents, goes back down the corridor and watches him through the glass door. She then, holds her necklace about to cry. That was her boyfriend so, she cared about Nick about as much as his father did before he died but, unfortunately Gloria died from Drug Overdose. And unfortunately stabbed in the heart after she had turned but, Nick finds her dead eating some corpse face to pieces. But, she never had her brain damaged so, she stayed undead.
- Nick Clark. Gloria was Nick's girlfriend and took drugs with him.
- Calvin. Calvin knew Gloria well enough to dismiss Nick's suggestion that she'd been able to kill two people.
|Season 1 appearances|
|Pilot||So Close, Yet So Far||The Dog||Not Fade Away||Cobalt||The Good Man|
|Season 2 appearances|
|Monster||We All Fall Down||Ouroboros||Blood in the Streets||Captive|
|Sicut Cervus||Shiva||Grotesque||Los Muertos||Do Not Disturb|
|Pablo & Jessica||Pillar of Salt||Date of Death||Wrath||North|
- The first undead person we see in both TWD and Fear are female.
- Gloria appeared in the Season 2b episode "Grotesque". Her appearance as part of the herd wasn't originally planned
“ me being in the scene was added last-minute, as the scene was being shot. It was an idea from the director, and we just kind of jumped on it. It gives you an inside look to where his mind is at with how he's processing Gloria's death and, in a way, wanting to join her ”— Lexi Johnson 
- ↑ Gloria confirmed as dying from an overdose by Lexi Johnson in a comicbook.com aftershow interview, following "Grotesque"
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 http://www.amc.com/shows/fear-the-walking-dead/talk/2015/09/fear-the-walking-dead-qa-frank-dillane-nick-clark
- ↑ Diner scene, "Pilot"
- ↑ http://www.people.com/article/fear-walking-dead-actress-season-2-return?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag